Ride 24/7 Ltd operate a fully-equipped and Cytec qualified workshop and can handle pretty much any job. We can take care of all your bicycle repairs – our on-site bicycle repair workshop is geared to getting your bike back in perfect order in the shortest time possible. In order to achieve a quick turnaround on all repairs we operate a booking system.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements or to make an appointment – our details are on the contact page.
Workshop Prices 2013
All prices exclude parts unless stated otherwise. All our repairs are by appointment only – so call in to book a slot!
- Basic Service £40 (call for more details)
- Premium Service £100 (call for more details)
- Puncture Repair Basic – £10.49 (including new Tube)
- Puncture Repair Complex - £10.49 - £20.49
- Wheel True - £10/£20
- Brake Service - £20
- Hydraulic Brake Service - £20 (per brake)
- Gear Adjustment - £15/£20
- Bottom Bracket Removal/Fitting - £20
- Headset Fit - £15
- Hub Service - £15 (per wheel)
There is a storage charge for the bike of £2 per day after the date of collection that was arranged.
CUSTOM BIKE BUILDS ALSO AVAILABLE
Workshop Opening Hours: Tuesday-Friday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Tacx Test Centre
Come in and see the new Tacx trainers.