Ride 24/7 Ltd operate a fully-equipped and Cytec qualified workshop and can handle pretty much any job. We can take care of all your bicycle repairs – our on-site bicycle repair workshop is geared to getting your bike back in perfect order in the shortest time possible. In order to achieve a quick turnaround on all repairs we operate a booking system.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements or to make an appointment.
All prices exclude parts unless stated otherwise. All our repairs are by appointment only – so call in to book a slot!
- Basic Service £50 (call for more details)
- Premium Service £100 (call for more details)
- Puncture Repair Basic – £7.50 (+ new Tube)
- Puncture Repair Complex – £12.50 – £20 (+ new Tube)
- Bar Tape Fitting – £10 (if not purchased from Ride 24/7)
- Wheel True – £15/£20 (+spokes if needed)
- Fit New Hub Spindle – from £12
- Brake Service – £20
- Hydraulic Brake Service – £25 (per brake)
- Gear Adjustment – £18/£20 (+£20 for full drivetrain degrease and clean)
- Bottom Bracket Removal/Fitting – from £20
- Adjust Rear Mech Hanger – £20
- Fit Cassette (if not purchased from Ride 24/7) – £10
- Fit Mudguards/Rack – from £10
- Headset Fit – £20
- Hub Service – £15 (per wheel subject to manufacture)
- Di2 Diagnostic & Update (not purchased from Ride 24/7) – £30
- Tubeless Tyre Set Up – £15 per tyre (plus sealant, valves and tape)
- Tubular Tyre (Taped) – £15 per tyre (plus tape)
- Tubular Tyre (Glued) – £25 per tyre
- Road bike (into hard-case or cardboard box) – £25
- Re-assembly of bike (from carry case), inspection and quick tune – £50
- Bike Wash – from £15
There is a storage charge for the bike of £3 per day after the date of collection that was arranged.
CUSTOM BIKE BUILDS AVAILABLE FROM £150
Workshop Opening Hours: Tuesday-Friday 10:00am – 5:00pm