Tuesday Club Rides
Start Time 6pm prompt (Please have a rear light on your bike for the first few weeks)
We will continue to use the whiteboard but with a new concept.
We are going to trial it for 3 weeks and get feedback from the members.
New Tuesday Club Ride layout
– You will sign on the whiteboard with your name as normal (Ride will leave promptly at 6 so please arrive with enough time to sign on).
– There will only be 2 columns – a DROP Group and a NON DROP Group.
– The idea being if you go in the drop group it will naturally spilt into groups of similar ability out on the road.
– The non drop will be as it says. No one will be dropped, everyone rides together and depending on numbers we will split you into groups.
– Starting with the ‘Short Fairford’ and ‘Reverse Short Fairford’ routes.
Every Tuesday the ride will finish back at Somewhere Else for 241 drinks! If you can please put your bike neatly against the wall or on the bike rack and not to block the entrance as it is still open to the public. Thanks
REMEMBER TO HAVE YOUR UPDATED CLUB MEMBERSHIP CARD ON YOUR BIKE USING THE BRACKETS PROVIDED. ALL RIDERS MUST BE A MEMBER OF RIDE 24/7 CYCLING CLUB.
If you have any questions about the Tuesday Club please email email@example.com